Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why is it dangerous to take advice from unknown strangers about matters of health, life and death on the Web?

I don't think its a good idea at all. Am I missing some sort of beneficial aspect?Why is it dangerous to take advice from unknown strangers about matters of health, life and death on the Web?
You have the right view. You will always get mixed answers. Good, bad, kind and malevolent answers are par for the course. Deciding what to believe can be a challenge. If you like an answer, research it a bit more. I never take legal or serious medical condition advice out of a forum. I do get some good recipes though! I have a blog where I keep herbal remedies posted, some people love them otheres, well... you can guess. I never print them in a forum, I just give a link via email to interestd people. Maybe a bit more contact with your answerers will help you decide what's legit and what's just s***Why is it dangerous to take advice from unknown strangers about matters of health, life and death on the Web?
I don't see any beneficial aspect either.





Even a response from someone who says they are a Dr. has no real value in most cases.





You don't have to provide proof of who you are on the internet.





But it is good sometimes for a laugh.





I hope no one ever takes medical advice in here as a solution for their problem.





Real Dr's who can actually see you are the only ones I would trust...and even then...lol
Inaccurate information. Kind of like Yahoo Answers.
with somethings, you don't want advice from strangers


If it's something simple then it doesn't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment