Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life advice, cannot concentrate on my ambition?

I dont feel I spend enough time concentrating on my ambitions in life, I work full time in a computer shop and when i come home from work i find it hard to concentrate on my true ambition of making music videos, its like after a full days work, all I want to do is sit down relax and watch tv,


So I wanna know has anyone else has had this problem and how would you recomend I get through itLife advice, cannot concentrate on my ambition?
Define ';Making Music Video's'; is your first step.


Then work out what you have to do to achieve that goal.





Next, you make a plan of how you are going to do what you have to, allowing for time-out etc.


Break it down into bite-sized chunks so when you come home from work you can do a constructive hour or two instead of facing a big unknown.Life advice, cannot concentrate on my ambition?
This is free advice, and as such is worth every penny you paid:


If, after a hard day at work, you come home and don't have the energy to ';chase your dream';, you may only THINK that's your dream; step back for a moment and visualize what you REALLY want, then develop a plan with a specific timeline to get to ';there';.





It's like being on a diet; if you cannot summon the willpower to not eat that quart of HagenDaz calling to you from the freezer, or to take that extra mile walk, then maybe, deep-down, you really aren't all that bothered that you are a bit fat!
Yes it gets like that a bit doesnt it. Planning is a good first step but maybe you can kick-start by taking a week off work and really focsing on what you want to do and doing it for that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment