Friday, April 30, 2010

I need life advice, please help?

I feel like im drowning in my own life. My college career is falling apart. I'm a smart kid but I can not focus or even commit to classes and schoolwork. I am consistently turning to drugs and alcohol instead of facing my problems. I don't know if I can handle this alone anymore. I don't know exactly how to go about fixing my problems at this point. I'm lost.I need life advice, please help?
Hey..


I see u seem to be struggling to find what's ur purpose in life. Like, life is so empty, no fun, boring and etc. And that's why u turn into drugs and alcohol to give u the ';high'; and the adrenaline in ur blood running. But there is more than this in life. :)


Spend more of ur time doing something more fulflling or fun. Take up yoga or some exercise. This will make u sweat and releases stress and tension.





Talk to a close friend and relative.Tell someone u trust and ask them to help u and guide u. And u can even have posters or reminders pasted on ur wall saying.. ';Stop the drugs! Or u'll regret it!'; or whatever that would sorta impact you.





It's good that u take the initiative to ask for help here..but after we've given our advice..it is all UP to YOU.. to do it. You either DO it or SCREW it.





Your life is hanging on a thin thread. So you gotta make a good decision.


ALL THE BEST AND TAKE CARE! BE STRONG!


(and know that God's always with you.)


ps - i'm not trying to be religious or something..but it's this faith i've hold unto that keeps me alive. sorry if u're a non religious personI need life advice, please help?
You're going to need to give up the drugs and alchohol and have a talk to your professors about your academic performance issues. But, before you do go have a talk to a cousellor. In Australia university students usually have access to a range of mental health services. They are often free or available to students at a minimal cost. See if your college offers something similar and make an appointment to see them. Thats your first step to fixing your problems.
I read this once Watch your thoughts they become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your character and your character defines your Destiny. the drugs and alcohol will impair your true self you are feeling the loss feeling like that because you are denying your true heart and soul desire that will fulfill your existence Stop all the negative habits and you will regain a positive disposition to life Good luck Ask for help school counsellor or exterior support
Kneel down, Have a heart to heart talk with Jesus Christ. He will deliver you from the alcohol and drugs. He has set many captives free. He set me free from verbally abusing people. He has set me free from the downfall of sanity. Here you go, try this:





Father in heaven, I know you hear me crying out, I cannot take anymore of the bad deeds being done to my body. I know in my conscience that the body is a temple of the holy spirit. I need you more than ever to fill me with love, compassion, and a sound mind. I am in need of spiritual wisdom. I know your ways are higher than my ways. Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts. I plead the blood you shed at calvery to attone for my sins. Now the blood is being applied in the name of Jesus, all bondage and chains be loosed in the name of Jesus, For it is written, For the truth shall set you free, your name Jesus is name above all other names, Your name is all in one. You have promised to protect your children, you have not seen your own forsaken or begging for bread. i pray in the name of Jesus Christ








AMEN








Try this prayer.





If you believe in your heart, it will slowly change you in a way that will run the doctors away.





I hope this helps out in great detail.
well maybe instead of asking people you dont even no


you should ask ur psychiatrist


for some adivice





and dont let drugs or alcohol get into ur life


other wise it might be to late





hope u get ur life back on track





xox
get help for the drug addiction





many college students feel the same way as you, they just might not openly admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment