Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want to help my overweight parents lose weight, any tips or advice to help me be their';life coach';?

Im 19 years old and my parents are both in their mid thirties. They are also both extremely overweight, weighing in at the high 200s low 300s. My dad just recently had his second knee surgery and needs to lose weight and change his life style to improve his health. Im looking for practical suggestions that may help me direct their weight loss and life style changes.I want to help my overweight parents lose weight, any tips or advice to help me be their';life coach';?
Hi BlondBarbie,





I know this won't be the answer you're looking for - but the best way to help your parents is to refer them to professional help. Don't be offended by this. I think you would be awesome at coaching people with whom you didn't have such a close relationship, but it is very difficult for any of us to help someone when we are closely related. And it gets even more complicated when they are parents - there is a role-reversal kinda thing that happens. Encourage them to see the family doctor for referrals.





Best wishes!I want to help my overweight parents lose weight, any tips or advice to help me be their';life coach';?
The term overweight spells out varying things to varying people. It's a good idea to start at the beginning, and ascertain whether you are really overweight for your size or not, by working out your BMI (Body Mass Index). To be honest, the sole diet which definitely delivered for me is wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials in stock, it was highlighted in Reader's Digest and CNN. I worked off twenty pounds, it definitely does produce results!

No comments:

Post a Comment