Friday, April 30, 2010

If you had 5 minutes, what advice would you give to the Yahoo! Answers trolls to help them get a social life?

To help them to get a life so that they can have something better to do with their time than just see how much outrage they can cause on Yahoo! Answers.If you had 5 minutes, what advice would you give to the Yahoo! Answers trolls to help them get a social life?
Five minutes isn't enough time. Ten years may not be enough. Some people never grow up.If you had 5 minutes, what advice would you give to the Yahoo! Answers trolls to help them get a social life?
Lolz I so know what you mean. I'm not an answer addict like the 99% best answer people. It can get al little addicting sometimes, like trying to get to another level or something. I'd say shut off your computer and go outside. Their probably all fat!!!!! Lolz Jk!!!
I wouldn't say a thing.





I bet you half the peeps that are on here were whining for the past month because the regular trolls were not coming around.





So if you ask me they deserve them.








L
i would say ';you gotta get laid'; , that helps everyone
I don't like talking to them, I certainly don't want to talk about them. That's my position and I'm standing by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment