Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best advice you can give me from your life experience?

If i only knew then what i know now i would. . . .What is the best advice you can give me from your life experience?
A good, honest question. I like it.





Some advice then.


Deal with your own life and use your own energy towards your own goals. Let other people deal with theirs.





Don't try to change the world. Instead, change how you percieve it.





Reach out to strangers as an old friend greets one another.





A 'hello' today, is a friend tomorrow.What is the best advice you can give me from your life experience?
Never lose your ability to love.
after graduating from college, take a year off... then go for a language course in a foreign land, the farther and stranger it is, the better. try china or europe. china is better, bec china's economy is booming, and you'd want to be part of that in the future. you don't only learn a new language, but you learn how to live your life differently away from family and friends. it is a good learning experience.
The same my father gave


Don't sweat the small stuff and everything is small
Hiya. Advice that was given to me when I started my


first job. ';Keep your eyes and ears open - and your mouth closed';. It stood me in good stead and I learnt a lot, I


got on with my job and was never tempted to be drawn


into tickle tackle about other workmates.
Every downward slope has a silver lining on this roller coaster ride. Always chase your dreams. Never settle for 2nd best.
trust no one other than yourself.
dont let other peoples problems become yours believe u will have enough of your own to deal with in life be your dream
Never suck yellow snow.
Keeping your faith in God even when bad things happen gets your soul safe keeping. Helping other people,even going out of your way to help someone gives you a good backing with others. Being a good person goes a longer way then being a criminal. Be kind to others and most of the time you'll have people who'll be at your side when you need help. Just do good things and see the best it brings out in people. I know if I never went out of my way to help some people I would never have the close friends I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment