Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Any good quotes or advice to live a happy life?

For school I am doing this poem called the ABC's to a happy/successful life. I need 10 alliterations, 3 metaphors, 3 similies, 2 personifications, and 2 hyperboles.


I especially need one for M, X, Y, Q, and Z, but any will work.





For example: S - Stop to smell the flowersAny good quotes or advice to live a happy life?
D. Don't sweat the small stuff.


G God is in the details.Any good quotes or advice to live a happy life?
Keep a green bough in your heart and the singing bird will come.
Like Zebras, experience makes all the gray disappear, it just leaves you with black and white.





I treat myself like a Queen





Young is the best personality.





Sorry I tried that is the best I can do
  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment