Friday, April 30, 2010

I really do wanna play video games the rest of my life but need some advice for a good carreer to get

ok, I know it's everyone's dream to play video games for the rest of their life, but I have that dream too, I don't care if i never get married or am a billionare! I just wanna play games cause that's one of the only things I like to do!





I just wanna carreer that maybe I can work from home with and pays pretty well so i can afford living too lol





So, I'm a pretty smart guy, I get good grades. I could get into some pretty darn good colleges. I want to do something in computers. does anyone have any advice? This'll really help me this year decieding what colleges to apply to! Thanks guys!!I really do wanna play video games the rest of my life but need some advice for a good carreer to get
well one of my friends loves video games to...hes attending the university of devry in california...he wants to make video games...but i think that whole school is desgned for gamers and computers you should chekc out there internet page...i dont really know what it is...but im sure if you just type in devry.com it should pop up! :)I really do wanna play video games the rest of my life but need some advice for a good carreer to get
Become a video games tester with one of the games companies like EA Sports, etc.


That way you can do what you like, help make it a better experience for people all over the world and get paid for it too.



Heaps of online stuff that works, mostly just filling out a survey. very easy, thats why i like it. you can try..





http://deedeep.surveypro3.hop.clickbank.net





http://deedeep.legitonl.hop.clickbank.net





http://deedeep.surveysc.hop.clickbank.net
Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment