Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am feeling confused about my life direction. Where can I get the best advice from?

To help sort out and organise my thoughts? They are in a mess.


How do you map out a clear route, where do you turn?





Thank you.I am feeling confused about my life direction. Where can I get the best advice from?
It's okay to feel confused. Don't try to force anything because you'll just end up more frustrated. Just relax and do whatever comes naturally. Don't think to far ahead if that confuses you. Focus on the moment. Celebrate what you have today. I know that sounds cheesy.





But honestly I grew up thinking life was about careers and family and material things, which is what western social has trained us to think. And I got really down when I lost track of my life direction.





Just take this time to find out who you are. who you are as an individual, without anyone else influencing you. Not many people really do this. Most people just live on the surface.





Take each day as it comes and welcome the surprises. If you plan everything out then nothing will surprise you and where is the fun in that?!





Have fun and enjoy where you are.


You'll find you end up doing what you love without realising it.I am feeling confused about my life direction. Where can I get the best advice from?
You can have different goals the way to do it is to make a time line 5years something 10 years for something else, but just talk to some one that will listen and help you to set your priorities. different stages is the way you figure what you want to do or be.
well if you have any specific questions, here is a good start.. Also if you can, a therapist is a good way to start.


hope this helped!
If you have good parents, good friends, or counselors or something of that nature.
Try reading: To have or to be by Erich Fromm. Or The book of Life by Jiddu Krishnamurti.












http://www.lifecourseinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment