Friday, April 30, 2010

What is your top life advice? ?

I am fairly young, in school, and I just want to know from those who have been there before. What can you tell me? Anything important I should know about life and the future? How can I stay sane? Anything! What is your top life advice? ?
Be true to yourself.





Love yourself and others (you don't have to like everyone's actions but you should just love them for being people)





Follow the Golden Rule and treat others how you want to be treated.





Treat everyone as equals, some day you might be pushing the broom and the next day running the company.





Learn to forgive others and most of all yourself.





Learn from your mistakes, you never fail if you have learned from the experience. You just find out how not to do something.





And my personal favorite: Become a successful rich woman and then you can buy who ever you want and whatever you want. This was my Aunts advise when I graduated High School =)





May you be Blessed!What is your top life advice? ?
Study hard, decide what you want to take in college and go for it.. etc.. etc.. all good advice, but, if I can give you one piece of advice it won't be about how to get ahead in life or about your future.. at this point in your life, my advice to you is this: Enjoy every minute you spend in school.. do not look forward to the day you graduate so much that you totally miss the ride. Enjoy school, the whole experience.. join groups and make lots of freinds, because someday you will realize these years are the best years.
Talk all advice with a grain of salt. Sometimes what worked for someone else wont work for you... or what didnt work for them will work for you.





Also, never sacrifice who you are.





And last but not least.... No pain no gain.
';Everything you do in life, good or bad, comes back to you';.


My dad said that to me when I was 16 and caught drinking about 20 years ago.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





People come and go in your life. You will only have a few real friends.
Nothing in life is what it seems





untill one looks at it, with there





heart . . .












um i dont know am barely gonna live my life

No comments:

Post a Comment