Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a college grad and I make dirt cheap salary. This is not how I imagined life after college. Advice?

What the heck? I thought as a college grad, you have a better life and salary. My salary is phoeeeeee, spare change! How do I make more?I'm a college grad and I make dirt cheap salary. This is not how I imagined life after college. Advice?
Sorry dude, this happens to almost every college grad. You still gotta start at the bottom and work your way up - but the college degree makes sure you're pushing paper instead of pushing a mop.


ive it a few years until you build a little experience, and think of this time as paid ';education'; in the way a business is really run. Instead of working with theories in books, you're working with realities in the workplace.


Don't worry, in the long run, that degree will pay off. Once you have a little experience and have had a chance to put your learning into practice, you'll be able to move into a better job and a better salary.I'm a college grad and I make dirt cheap salary. This is not how I imagined life after college. Advice?
go to www.myherbalife.com or www.herbalife.com


if you have questions write me rrpalvarez@gmail.com
Yep, welcome to the real world. You do have a better life than if you only had a high school education and no skills.... thing is, the kids you went to high school with that didn't go to college have now been working and developing skills for the past 4 years. So you're probably about on par with them now.





Any idiot can get a college degree anymore. Suck it up and keep slugging away. You'll get raises, and after you've built up some experience, maybe you can jump to another job/ company for more money.
could be the economy in the area you live in, you might have to move to a different city to make more. Or you might have to change occupations altogether. You might have to prove yourself for a while at your current job and get promoted. I know college grads working for minimum wage, so all grads don't make the big bucks.
Have you thought of what you are really good at? Do you know how you can make a difference in the world? Try reading the book, ';What Color is your Parachute'; by Bolles. It has made a difference in my life.
um...get a new job?

No comments:

Post a Comment