Friday, April 30, 2010

If u can give a life advice to a 16 year old what would u say?

from past experiences what would u sayIf u can give a life advice to a 16 year old what would u say?
Study hard but also take time to enjoy your youth*If u can give a life advice to a 16 year old what would u say?
Well I am 2 yrs younger than u haha but oh well! Gonna try. I am going to say grab life by the horns. Take chances get involved with school and stuff. Go to the games and homecomings and proms. I was going to play fastpitch then I didn't now I kinda wish I would still want to play because I love the game and I miss it. even though that has nothing to do with it but...oh yeah and be nice to all kinds of people. Don't make fun of emo's or the scene kids or goth's or nerds or any other stupid high school sterotype. We are all the same.
I wish I had listened to my parents, that's what i would say.
ignore yer frens who tell u to be ';fun n spontaneous';.


u dont wanna go too fast on ANYTHING.


at still a young age,think through things you're about to do and decisions you're making.


Because even the littlest thing matters, you don't wanna regret it later.
Plan for college early! Don't have regrets and if you want to do something just go out and do it! If you really love someone you should tell them how you truly feel %26lt;3
Enjoy your youth, it flies by, before you know it you will be looking backing wishing you could go back to those good ol' days! Trust me! Enjoy and don't take these precious moments for granted!
stay in school so u don't have to work as hard as an adult....at least not at a low-paying job
Laugh, it keeps you from going insane!
Love your family and friends, treat others with the same respect you would give yourself, forgive the idots who are breathing your air, be honest and study hard, but while doing all that: HAVE FUN! 16 is too short a time not to enjoy it while you can.
Don't waste what you can only have once. I have not turned 16 yet, but I know what I want to do with my life. The average life span is now 65 years. So don't waste it.
Guard your virginity-- it is a ';gift'; for someone who deserves it.....


Respect yourself above others, you will learn later what I mean.....





Keep your grades up, so you can get into a good college....





Do volunteer work- you will learn so much that you can't learn in school.....
stay in school
Nothing, unless they ask.
Get a part-time job. You'll want the money in college.
finish high school than college. get your career started than look for your mate. these days you have to have an education to make it. plan for your future and keep your eyes on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment