Friday, April 30, 2010

How can I be more happy with life? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am a happy person. However, I think I am very burnt out and lack of energy.





I really want to focus on the inner (happy from the insides). Althought, it is tough when you have to get up at 5.AM-Work until 5PM-Go to school until 10PM-Go to bed at midnight.





You constantly have to worry about money. You have exams to study etc.





How do I keep myself saint and happy?





Thank youHow can I be more happy with life? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
hmm thats quite a hectic schedule... somewhere in there (day off or something) do yoga. U can just do it inside your house, nothing fancy, just do stretches. You'd be surprised at how much more relaxed you will feel. Go for awalk if you have time, and fit some time in there to just veg out infront of the tv and hang out for a day. Good luck to you =)How can I be more happy with life? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Begin every day with prayer. End every day with prayer.


I'm not talking about say the same thing every time. Say what you feel - pour your heart out to God and be willing to do what He answers through His Spirit.


You will be surprised at the difference.
I can totally relate to what you are going through. I work 12 hours and go to school as well. Sometimes it feels like there are not enough hours in a day. Sometimes I feel like I have no time for me. The one thing I try to do everday is spend an hour for just me. I try to keep the mindset that I wont be in school forever and the outcome will be that I will have a degree. If you have time on the weekends, go for a walk, do yoga, deep breathing exercises, guided imagery(has really helped me). I know how hard it is to remain sane at a time like this, but the outcome is worth the struggle.
Adopt an ';attitude of Gratitude';. Try to notice and recognize all the little joys that life offers. See some pretty flowers or a sunset? whisper a ';thank you for such beauty';... enjoying a sweet treat? ';thank you for yummy things like cake (or whatever it is)....Did a friend come to your aid when you really needed help? ';thank you for good friends';. When we take the time to really ';count our blessings'; we understand and appreciate just how many things we have to make our lives wonderful. The ';thank you's'; don't have to be prayers to God, exactly. They can be to whatever is there in your beliefs.
Only God can help you through this. You have to look at the big picture. This time that you are going through is only a fraction of your entire life. There will be better days to come. You are obviously devoted to what you are doing otherwise you wouldn't be doing it. Exercise a few days a week to let out aggression and purge and loosen up the body, Take 15 to 20 minutes a day, find a comfortable place to sit, relax, and reflect. Think about your goals and dreams. How and when you will be there. And last but not least, don't give up.
By focusing ONLY on what truly makes you happy. Happiness is something you create... Make yourself some today! This is a lesson I've learned myself recently. Stop sweating the small stuff, or the things that you can deal with from day to day.
Sounds like your burning the candle at both ends!! Prayer and meditation will do wonders and try to slow up a bit, we got a whole life time!!
You have to see youself in others, and realize that we all are more alike than we are different. And don't sweat the small stuff. And lastly, realize that God is in control !
i would face my fears because you would feel relived doing and it might be fun. or you could do something daring and outgoing like sky diving or bungee jumping.
buy prostitute and so she doesn't leave in the middle of the night drink lots of caffeine.
For me, one of the things that never fails to cheer me up is my music. Turn on something you enjoy and just close your eyes and relax. Whenever im feeling down, music and my best friends are the only things that can make me smile. Good Luck!
just enjoy doing things u ';need'; to do, learn to love it and u will be happy.simple and healthy
Try to act in a way that gains most people. Think before you make decisions in other words. What can I do to make other people happy as well as I am happy myself? Try to make decisions that will make the world a better place to live, and think of what decisions that will do so. When you start doing this, I believe you will feel happy about contributing and doing your best for a better world.





If everyone's goal was to make our life's as best as possible, I think we would have a great world.
It depends on what kind of happyness you are looking for. If money makes you happy keep working yourself to the bone until you get out of college then you will still be working full time with a degree of sorts.





If smelling the roses makes you happy, change jobs to a part time job, and take more student loans out to help subsidize the spending.


Find ways to cut spending so that you dont feel the stress of having to work, your never home so a cable bill is pointless.





However, if you are looking for spiritiual happiness then you will need to find a religion and church you are comfortable with. My church spends a lot of time encouraging Small group (2-3) communication, mid size (8-15) and large sermons (50+) groups. The happest time you will have is when your around people who care for you. And the best way to releave stress is by exercising, or talking about the things that stress you out the most.





Good luck, hopefully your degree is almost done.
I know things are tough right now, and it seems like you are always running. You really are doing that but it is to better yourself. I am sure that you are going to school so you can get a better job so you don't have to do all of the running you will be able to slow down a bit. I guess the best advice I can give you is to remember to take a little time out for yourself and throw something fun in there. I have always been told that life isn't always about work. You have to do some fun things to keep yourself sane. I have money problems as well. Heck, with the gas prices the way they are, I don't know who isn't having money trouble. But the fact remains that we still need to find it in ourselves to havee fun. Even if you don't spend money while you are out, you could go for a walk, go to the park, or for me, my mom is very sick, and I find it refreshing just to go and see her. Please just get out and do something. I hope this has helped you a bit. Keep your chin up. Better days are ahead for you!!!
Yoga or any kind of exercise that you can fit in is a huge start. I feel gross emotionally if I don't do something that gets me outside and away from daily nuisances and crappy life stuff. Also, reward your hard work during the week with a day for yourself or with friends. Do nothing work or school related... just do what you like to do! Church helps some people or a group where you can get out and focus on something other than the daily grind. You deserve the time for yourself... take it! You'll feel much better. ;)
when u have time to take a vacation, go to a place where help is needed:south america, some island of the caribbean, anywhere.





daily life:


1. take yoga classes-yoga is very relaxing always makes me happy 1 hour 2 days a week- take the class a sunday it makes mondays easier.


2.walk your dog (if u dont have a dog take a walk by yourself!) if u dont have time to walk, make time! 1/2 an hour of walking at least 3 times a week will make u happy and healthier. if u do good things for your body it wiil make u feel good and happy.


3. get a hobby- photography, painting, anything even creating a facebook or myspace website can make u happy(u get to catch on to old friends and family without the need of traveling)
Even though you are very busy, the best medicine is to do something for someone else.
Figure out what is an acceptable work load and say I have done enough today. We all need recharge time. If you continue this pace burn out is in your future.
For your own sake, I wish you didn't have so much on your plate!! I have found some ';secrets'; along the way! One is to simplify your life, and another is to be calm in all situations. You can remind yourself this is only for the time being. This is not the rest of your life situation. I give you lots of credit for being so responsible, and remember school won't last forever. The payoff will be nice....but for the future, remember to keep it simple...
Try to enjoy what you do, look forward to the money and find positive ways of managing it. See school as an opportunity to expand the mind and your chances at life. Set your schedule as a habit and let it become your lifestyle.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment