Friday, April 30, 2010

I feel like im losing controll of all aspects of my life. I think im going through a depression Advice please?

It seems like everything aroun me is going topsy-turvey. my husband and I both work hard but cant bring in money to pay the bills. we work oppisite shifts so theres no daycare so we never see eachouther. my house is only clean on my days off, I just cant seem to keep up on anything. Latley ive been feeling so tired, ignor the phone because im afraid its a bill collector or I just dont feel like talking. I feel ashamed to go out anyplace but work because I feel that ill be labled as a looser, so I stay in as much as I can.I feel like a bad parent because I cant give my kids what outher kids have. and I cant stay home with them. I do work overnights so that ill be here most of their day but then im too tired to even enjoy them. I just feel like i want to drop out of societey and hide. I feel like people look down on me . Is this depression??? btw, I cant afford to seek any help.I feel like im losing controll of all aspects of my life. I think im going through a depression Advice please?
Sweety, what do you feel is very common, but i already read you have a husband and kids and many people can't have that. Im not talking about the ';society priorities'; ,im talking about a person at your side that you can trust and you love and kids and a home where to live.


I have money but i want to have a child and i can't for example and i have others problems not related with money.


It looks like you need some order in your life,order with work, maybe someone you or husband can change the work for something better, are you trying?.


And about the society,really what the ***** do you cares, please don't feel ashamed you had reached the best in life that is love and a family . Specially love,anyone can live a life without love and you have it.


And please tell me who put the label of ';loser'; in people?.


Write me if you want to talk with someone or i add you to my msn,


Good luck!!!I feel like im losing controll of all aspects of my life. I think im going through a depression Advice please?
First of all, don't worry about whether people look down on you or not. There are more pressing issues. You need to really look at your situation and determine what should change. It sounds like both you and your husband are under a great deal of stress, which, of course, does not make for a good atmosphere for any of you. Children are always affected by tension in the home. There are several books on the market that can tell you how to save money no matter how little you make. One thing that many people do that drains them financially is eating out. Parents are tired after a long day and don't want to cook. There are, however, easy ways to provide simple quick meals and save thousands a year. For one thing, when you make a meat loaf or other entree, make two and freeze one. You will always have an entree in the freezer Do you grab breakfast at a fast food diner? Add it up for a year and see how much you are spending. If either of you smoke or drink, that is several thousand dollars going up in smoke or down the drain. Getting your life on a schedule would be so helpful. Otherwise, you are driving yourself crazy just reacting to first one thing and then another, out of control. Create your day instead of reacting to whatever happens at random. Yes, with children, there will be slips in the schedule but you will find them so much easier to handle if all else is in working order. You also expressed concern over not being able to give your kids what others have. The best thing you can give your kids is patience, time and love. From your description, there is little time for anything, but if you organize your days, you will find more time than you ever thought you could. I had five children, all under the age of seven and was lucky to have some wise advice. People were amazed how smoothly the household was run. Both my husband and I worked hard but were relaxed, spent time with the kids, always had home cooked meals and found time for ourselves, a movie or a couple of hours at a museum, or just a walk around the block. It can be done. Good luck.
If we ran our household the way the government runs the economy, most of us would be in jail. Times are tough, but you are tougher. It is hard to give advice without fully understanding your situation, but there is a way out of anything, including debt. Do not let anyone look down on you. Not being able to pay your bills doesn't make you a bad person. I've read some of your Q %26amp; A and think you are a caring individual with a great deal of tolerance. We all go through some rough spots, do not neglect your family, whatever you do. Giving your time and yourself to your family is the most important thing you can do. If you need financial advice, I am certain some have posted some great suggetions. If you need to chat with somone, there are those who are willing to chat with you, myself included. I know things are going to get better for you.
80schick,





You sound like most Americans these days. Buried in debt, working a job they don't like and having no life.





You need to figure out what you want for yourself. Good luck with that. The change can only come from within...
girl.. it sounds like you need some weed...foreal. im not playin.. be thankfull and give praises for what you have.. there are alot of people in this world that would give up everything to have what you have..soooo many people cant even have kids.. and cant find a husband... you have both.. try smoking some weed and just chill.. if you can make it through tonight.. theres a brighter day... everything will even out.. everyone goes through it.. and dont ever... ever.. say the word depression.. there is no such thing.. that word is just used to classify sad people.. being sad is just a temporary feeling..


be thankfull for what you got... forget about all the bills... all of that.. dont think about it.. it will all fall in its place...no use stressing.. making your self older... if you can.. you should take a trip to Jamaica Negril.. and just talk to some people.. i know its extravigant.. trust i know.. but it will change your life.. forever... and maby your husband isnt giving you good dick? maby you need a black man..?
Get as much me time as posible. Get more sleep. Take more bubblebaths. Do more little things for yourself. Get dressed real pretty and nice and do your hair for no reason. You'd be supprised how much this will help. Do it. K.





You are not a bad parent. They will love you regardless of if can or cannot buy them the those new shoes or whatever. Have they ever reallly said MOM I hate you because you can't buy me those shoes. Have they. Well they may of but did they mean it? NO. That's silly. They love you. You know that.





Enough worrying k. That does nothing to solve the problem. Limit yourself to worring about things you can do something about.





No one is looking down on you. Look around. Really look. You only think they are.





Make a list of all the good things in your life. Focus on those.





Furthermore realize that this a rocky part in your life. Like all the rest it too shall pass. I





f you live in the states contact your local welfare department. They will have a list of places that are free or near free for you to go to if you want help.





Yes, this is depression. Over half of all adults have it at one point in their life. It normally lasts for about a month.


If it lasts more than that you should consider getting help. I go to one of those free/low cost places I said. I pay 24 dollars to see a phycyatrist and 12 to see a counceler. That's not bad at all.
check this link its good








http://datentryworksworkathomeobs.blogspot.com/











.
Dear eightiesc,





First things first.


I recommend crown financial.


http://www.crown.org/





Their service is free and they have helped a lot of families just like yours by showing you how to relieve the financial stresses.





My family is a one income family, we sacrifice a lot, but all the bills are paid, kids fed clothed and educated, and have a ';little'; left over.





I grew up in a family with much less. Always had food, clothes, school, and a dry roof over my head. I didn't have all the fancy stuff other kids had. Boy I wished I did, but just the same, I'm well adjusted and my kids are too.





Your life is not about the things you have but about the people you love and who love you.





Hope this helps. Call the folks at crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment