Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some advice with my life?

I'm a 15 yr. old raised Christian and sometimes its hard being in school when almost everyone is not christian , I'm also a new student. I know that you can't be caught up in this world and with what people want. I've never had real friends to lean on. Does anyone have advice that can help cheer me up?I need some advice with my life?
I am not a Christian. However, I do care about people, and so I'm going to give you advice you can use, not this ';trust Jesus'; stuff (although I don't mind if you believe that's PART of what you should do).


GO to church more. Find some people there.


Although ';opposites attract'; in relationships, in friendships, most times you'll get along best with people you're just like.I need some advice with my life?
just be yourself. trust me, i know what you're going through. it can be hard sometimes to stay focused on who you are but in time, you will make friends with people who care about you as a christian. I'm a Christian too and my friends accepted me easily because I wasn't afraid of being different.
dont get caught up in religion and worrying if your doing something wrong or right relax and take it easy dont worry jesus will always be there with you along with god so


to cheer you up get a friend man

No comments:

Post a Comment