Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In Serious Need of Life Advice?

I am currently a senior in high school and the time to turn in college applications is rapidly approaching. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I want to go straight to college. Don't get me wrong, I have great grades and definitely want to attend college, I just want to see the world for a while and live my life to the fullest. I have yet to tell the parents about this. Please give me any any advice and/or stories of personal experiences that you have. I really appreciate it, thanksIn Serious Need of Life Advice?
60% of people who take the year off to travel before going to college, never go to college. Go to college first, and study abroad. Then take a year off and travel the world. In Serious Need of Life Advice?
I once quit my job and my colleague told me I just ruined my life. But I traveled from the arctic circle to Abu Simbel, alone, and just seeing the world. From Norway to North Africa, escaping robbers in Tangiers, thieves in Mexico, seeing the pyramids, cowboy towns in southern Spain, the gothic cathedrals in northern France.





God gave you the world to enjoy. So ENJOY it, for god's sake! Screw school.





I have a degree. I got one eventually. Whatever.
go to college first!! u will have the summer off for traveling and also when ur done college and u go to sumwhere like london or paris there might be a great job opening and it might just be the thing for u. and guess what? u will already have been to college and u can apply! who wouldnt want a job in europe!!??? come on!!
How about doing a year in the Peace Corps or something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment