Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In todays economy, how has your life changed in the last 6 months? What advice would you give to others?

We live within our means. We bought a forclosed home next door and are renting it out. We continue to be frugal and invest in durable items that we know we will need someday.





We spend more for food, well more for everything to be honest.


We are growing a garden. Tomatoes, potatoes, carrots.





We drive less due to the price of gasoline. Trip planning.








Make a plan.


Live frugally and invest in yourself.


Do not use credit.In todays economy, how has your life changed in the last 6 months? What advice would you give to others?
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Today's economy requires that we have faith. It could be faith in God, faith in one's skill set, faith in luck, faith in something tangible as we deal with the intangibles. It too brings into focus what is important family and friends. The word grace will become vogue by the time this is over and done.


My advice is to take one day at a time. Keep yourself in a forward leaning posture for something good to happen everyday. ';Move your feet.'; If you sit still all you will get is stillness. It takes 1 second to be chosen for a job, to win a lottery, to get a long awaited tax return, go from the bottom to the top. Never forget this truth. Success is a result of a series of failures over time. Keep at it.In todays economy, how has your life changed in the last 6 months? What advice would you give to others?
I am better off now than I have ever been. I am more financially stable and have a better job and a better home than I did six months ago. I would tell people to work hard, invest wisely, pay down any debt they have, and remember that the economy historically runs in cycles.
Well, I can't really say anything really. I'm only 18 and living at my parents house(Being smart). I'm still looking for a job though. Really want one. Anyways, when it comes to money I always save up no matter what. Save up anyway you can. Also, do what you love to do :)
I'm working extra hours and so is my wife. We're both using the extra income on big ticket items since prices have really fallen this year.








Hang in there.
I am one of the lucky ones so far I haven't had to change my life style. I have always lived within my means and have no debt. My advice would be to do the same
I realized that every time I got a little bit ahead the liberals running Uncle Sam's plantation were just going to tax me back down. So I decided not to even look for another job. I am going Galt.
  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment