Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice : How to completely eradicate masturbation practice from day to day life?

its really make me to addict.after working with that i feel bad of me..my heart feel that i am not good in nature..sometimes it makes me think that iam in wrong way..even thought i can understand its a bad one sometimes i cant control myself...will u please provide me a right suggestion to save my life from this masturbation habbit..................................…I need advice : How to completely eradicate masturbation practice from day to day life?
Troll alarm ! This question was already posted in another section by another guy: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApGHjpyC6m_Ph.ol3Z.AK_Pty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090605233143AA732T6%26amp;show=7#profile-info-L12DAyLVaaI need advice : How to completely eradicate masturbation practice from day to day life?
Tightly wrap a rubberband around the base of your scrotum. Leave it there until you no longer have the urge to relieve yourself.
Masturbation is just normal..
Just HOW does this relate to TRAVEL????





If I travel to the Philippines, am I expected to....?
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment