Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Who gives the best money/life advice, i.e. Suze Orman, Tony Robbins, Dave Ramsey, etc.?

We Have Dave Ramseys Financial University, Anthony Robbins tape series and some Matthew Lesko books....All given to us recently.





Just wondering which one to use.





PS please answer my other questionsWho gives the best money/life advice, i.e. Suze Orman, Tony Robbins, Dave Ramsey, etc.?
I love Suze!, Dave Ramsey is also very good, but Suze has a no bs


approach that I really like.Who gives the best money/life advice, i.e. Suze Orman, Tony Robbins, Dave Ramsey, etc.?
I wish I could delete this question. This is not the answer I wanted to pick Report Abuse

Best overall: Suze Orman by far....





Dave Ramsey is good if you are maybe struggling financially but not yet experiencing a full blown financial crisis...I personally find his advise biased and even damaging when it comes to the issue of filing for Chapter 7...He makes this appear much worse than it really is. I could almost swear that he's been paid off by the credit card industry. In certain cases filing for Chapter 7 is the best financial move you can make in a full blown financial meltdown.





I wasn't aware that Tony Robbins dealt with these issues.
Suze Orman is competent, but Dave Ramsey is, by far, a better total package.





If you want real, practical life advice - Dave's your guy.





Both make their living through giving financial advice, I just like Dave's style. Plus, he's been bankrupt, and has come out of it. I'm not sure about Suze.





I don't know much about Robbins, but Lesko is mostly a how-to book writer. How to get loans, this and that, but not much for the whole financial picture.





Really, though - you couldn't go wrong with either Dave or Suze. Why not read a little of both and see which style you like best?.
Dave is the best and easy to read and comprehend. I have read Suze too. I couldn't stick with the book. Dave lays it out in simple easy to comprehend steps. Plus his website has great budget forms and calculators.





The others- haven't read or listened too.
I will choose Tony Robbins because his book ''Unlimited Power: The New Science Of Personal Achievement and Awaken The Giant Within''





A film project '' The YES Movie'' ( made by Louis Lautman) http://www.theyesmovie.com interviewed famous entrepreneurs on money %26amp; life advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment