Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Im going through a hard time in my life right now, need advice?

Right now or any other time I have gone through a hard time in my life I always get a little depressed and feel like Im not important and that nobody loves me. What can I do to get rid of this feeling?Im going through a hard time in my life right now, need advice?
Depression is nothing to be ashamed of. These feelings are not your fault they're coming from a deeper root. You need to find that root by talking about your problems to someone you trust to listen to you. I assure you that you're mood will improve over time after you have dealt with your emotional problems.





If you don't have anyone to talk to try to seek professional counseling.Im going through a hard time in my life right now, need advice?
You've got to do things to make yourself happy


thats what will get you out of your slump


you have to do things that trigger the happiness and good feelings just have to jump start yourself ya know?
Go out and have cheap, meaningless, sex with someone about whom you absolutely don't care, and possibly don't even know.
I am sorry that you are going through this, you will find that special someone I promise you, you're family loves you and you just have to think positive, know that there are people out there that have it so much worse then you do. Be happy that you have what you have, be happy that you have a family and know that it can only get better.
Exercise. Seriously - it's a cheap and easy way to produce endorphins which, in turn, make you feel better mentally. (yes, I probably spelled endorphins wrong, so what?) Also, do something FOR yourself.....get a haircut, buy a new shirt or shoes (don't go overboard or else you'll be posting a 'help I'm in debt' question later LOL) But focus on yourself for a while, and you'll feel better soon.
  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment