Friday, April 30, 2010

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT TEENAGE LIFE?

Here's a few I could think of;





Trust no one, no matter how good of friends you can be.


Sex is for fun! (virgin but i know it's true)


there is always a way out.WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT TEENAGE LIFE?
You were born an original, don't die a copy.WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT TEENAGE LIFE?
Don't stress out too much about things. Your young so embrace it. Have fun and be ';out there'; but don't don't do bad things and be crazy. Try as many things as possible. Push yourself to the limit and touch the sky. Follow your dreams, don't let anyone stop you from it. High school is just school so popularity is NOT important. But still be social and have lots of friends because its a good way to be a teenager and have fun.
My dad has told me this


'; tell me whom you walk with and I will tell you who you are';


basically saying if you hang around with the bad kind of people, that's what you are going to end up being.





oh and I saw this other one on the internet


it was like '; people laugh at me because im different, I laugh at you because you all are the same';





';No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.';- Eleanor Roosevelt
Don't be 'that guy', 'that guy' being that jack@$$ that pushes people when they're carrying heavy loads for no reason whatsoever. Heavy loads being a 20 pound backpack that could easily hurt someone seriously.





I'm not 'that guy' I'm the one that guy pushed :%26lt;





Trolling is fun





Trust no-one





Don't develop an eating disorder, oh man, biology scared the shiz out of me ;~; the skeletons, scary, so scary. And then the part where your body consumes itself for energy ;~;
Umm, probably don't trust any adult with anything, because the vast majority of them don't trust or take any teenager seriously.
I love the one that says be yourself .. there's no one better:)





You only live once also so do stuff that your scared of .. live passionatly





like party , drink , love :)


anything that makes you happy


TEENS ARE THE BESS
Hm..





Get over yourself - the world does NOT revolve around you.


^ I learned that one the hard way.





AND





Be yourself, there's no one better.
Life isn't as bad as it seems. Without rain, you can't have rainbows.
it. goes. on.
Got a few edit.
Hmm, S*** happens and life isn't fair. ^^
you are who you hang out with

No comments:

Post a Comment