Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I needed some advice about keeping a clean house when you live a busy life.?

I am a college student and also have a job that I work a lot at. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on cleanliness and keep a house tidy when busy. Any advise?I needed some advice about keeping a clean house when you live a busy life.?
It's a tough one that's for sure. I mean who has time to clean when life is so busy these days??? Take a day to really sort everything out and then clean as you go. Also, with this day clean out throw out or sell everything that you don't use. Be a minimalist, which will make for less clutter. I guess clean as you go is all I can suggest but remember your college is the most important thing and of course you have your job so if you live in a bit of a mess I wouldn't worry too much. Things have to take priority in life afterall. Good luck and good luck for college too.I needed some advice about keeping a clean house when you live a busy life.?
Check out http://www.flylady.net. It will teach you to keep your place clean, 15 minutes at a time. It may seem a bit corny, but it really does work!
The less you have the less there is to clean.





Bathrooms: Use liquid soaps not bar (keeps the showers cleaner) Clean the shower while showing.


Kitchens: Always have soapy water with bleach (for disinfecting) in the sink and when you finish eating wash the plates immediately. Don't wait till it piles up.


Living Room: Baskets for papers, mag, etc.


Laundry: I put the clothes in the wash before I go to bed. When I first get up I put them in the dryer and usually they are done before I'm out the door.





General: Don't wear shoes in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment