Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice please -- how can i learn to be open and available to people and opportunity in my life?

I am in my 30s now and i am trying to fix my life. i am single, dislike my job, etc. trouble is that i have become closed off and bitter in my life. what can i do to trust people and things again? how can i learn to be open and available to people and opportunity in my life? thanks.Advice please -- how can i learn to be open and available to people and opportunity in my life?
Hey Q V Im consumer of sorts who like U, trying to fix my life. Im single slow 2 trust which turns people off. Guess thats weird. Exercise seems 2 help 'tho dont stick w/ it long. Ditto counseling that goes over my head.Advice please -- how can i learn to be open and available to people and opportunity in my life?
Go watch Yes Man.


IT WILL ANSWER ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment