Friday, April 30, 2010

What advice would you give me if you wanted to make my life better?

take off whatever shell that society or you have imposed on yourself through the years, and go out and face the world as you are.





you always know what to do at any moment, the question is will you do it?(it only comes down to determination as my grandmother says)What advice would you give me if you wanted to make my life better?
The universe 'is,' you 'are,' everyone else 'is.'





Life (and the universe) is purposeless; it 'is.'





Thus, you have two options:





1) Know/be/spread enlightenment


OR


2) Know/be/spread/ ignorance





Enlightenment is truth, and truth is found only through acceptance/appreciation/peacefulness. This can be considered the 'path of good.'





Ignorance is the bending of the truth, and is practiced by questioning/listening to your ego. This can be considered the 'path of evil.'





Live to know enlightenment, be enlightened, and spread enlightenment to others in order to maintain the highest level of content one can achieve.What advice would you give me if you wanted to make my life better?
The only advice that I can give you is from what I have learned from living a life of sixty-eight years. You can take it to heart or you can ignore it. Regardless, it will always remain the way I found to happiness and contentment. I am not shy, so do not be concerned that I will, for some unknown reason, withhold any thing, or be reluctant to speak my mind. My advice to you may not be needed but if it is it will benefit you more than you can ever imagine. I encourage you to find God and accept his existence and majesty even though you may not have seen him nor heard him thus far in your life. I assure you that you will. He reveals himself in the beauty of a morning meadow in the spring. You may find him as I have in the beauty of a doe nursing her fawn at day break in a pasture in Southwest Texas. I found him recently out on the plains of Kansas when a American Bison stood above his bedding ground and remained there like the bison on an old buffalo nickle until I took all of the digital photos that I desired. He was in the natural habitat of his ancestry and he was beautiful. Several years ago I found God at Peggy's Cove near Halifax, Nova Scotia. I was making my way down the path to visit the Lighthouse there. A young lady began playing a bagpipe and as I turned around to see her the surf rushing up to the rocky coastline was behind her. I sat down on a large stone and as is always the case, tears rolled down my face and I knew that in all of this beauty I was in the presence of God. God says to me at a time like this, '; Paul this is just some of the beauty that I have created for you. You can remain here for awhile and enjoy it '; !!A, I want to share all of this with you. It will be there for you as I have found it. You will find it in a different setting but I believe that it is there if you will look for it. This is the path that I found. Walk with God on it and your life will be much better than just better.
It would be far better if your question was this:





What advice would you give me if I wanted to make my life better?





It does not matter what anyone wants for you. You can improve your life ONLY if you are the one who initiates the necessary changes. It must come from within.
Don't expect anything.


Just let life flow and act merely as a ';witness';.


Once you master the above technique your life, I promise, will certainly be better.


Best of luck.:-)
I would say stop worrying about making your life better. Just stop doing all things that make others unhappy and if possible try to make their life better. In the process your life will be better even before you realize.
Well...I don't know what is the condition of your life, so it won't be easy.





Maybe one advice I have, is to stop asking questions on Y!A and go outside, having fun? Ha ha im joking.
never give up .


if you work on it , you always would reach what you want ,, and that what ppl want , want to reach what they want
If you connected to your soul and you life if not abusive, I can do no better.

No comments:

Post a Comment